Your face makes your first and most lasting impression on everyone you meet. Wrinkles, irregular skin pigmentation, sagging, and lines take away your youthful appearance as you age. Fortunately, there are simple, non-invasive professional cosmetic procedures that can rejuvenate your face, with results that you can see even after one treatment. Facials are a group of skin treatments intended to improve the cosmetic appearance of your skin. Facials are not just skin deep: they also work below the surface. Not only can a facial make your skin look better, it can remove old layers of your skin allowing healthy cells to regenerate.
Directed by Double Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Thomas Fiala, Fiala Aesthetics Medical Spa, located in Altamonte Springs, Florida, knows the importance of beautiful skin. With their state-of-the-art techniques, they have options to fit patients of every age, skin type, personal style, and budget. Fiala Aesthetics Medical Spa offers a variety of customized facials to help de-blemish, heal, hydrate, smooth, and your protect skin. Many facilities offer similar services but the minute you walk into our doors, you will feel and see the difference our professional staff devotes to every patient. We give you the expert care and time you deserve, along with remarkable results that with regular maintenance, will last you for years to come. Our estheticians will determine the facial treatment best suited for you during an in-depth consultation and skin analysis.
A basic facial usually involves the following steps.
- Facial cleansing – remove dirt, surface oils, and makeup from your skin and pores.
- Exfoliation – to slough off dead skin cells on the surface of your skin. This will help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while evening out your skin tone.
- Steaming – with a warm vapor to help open up your pores.
- Extraction techniques – as needed to clean the oils, dead skin, and the dirt out of your pores.
- Massaging – to stimulate your skin as well as your facial muscles.
- Masks – to deep clean your pores. The type of mask used will be determined by your skin type and personal skin care needs.
- Moisturizing – to help prevent dryness, locking moisture into your skin. This will plump up fine lines and reduce the appearance of creases and wrinkles.
Specialty facials often include additional services and treatments. Aestheticians usually recommend getting facials every four to six weeks, since that is how long it takes for your skin cells to regenerate. On average, facial sessions last approximately 30 minutes to one hour. By combining relaxation with cosmetic enhancement, facials performed at Fiala Aesthetics Medical Spa offers you a uniquely enjoyable experience that is good for you and healthy for your skin.
There are many benefits of a facial treatment, including:
- deeply clean your skin and pores
- improve skin that is too dry or oily
- rejuvenate skin that looks old
- relax and de-stress
- remove blemishes
- reduce or eliminate discoloration
- firm loose skin
- revive dull, lackluster skin
- restore smoothness
- improve texture
- hydrate and plump your skin
- minimize fine lines
- help control acne
- reduce hyperpigmentation, such as age or brown spots
Fiala Aesthetics Medical Spa is dedicated to serving all of your skincare needs. Whether you are interested in correcting sun damage, evening out your skin tone, smoothing fine lines or wrinkles, or enhancing your overall appearance, Fiala Aesthetics Medical Spa will provide you the best treatments necessary to address your aesthetic concerns. A regular program of facials can improve and enhance your appearance, and combined with a regular home and clinical maintenance program, they will give you a more youthful look for many years to come.
At Fiala Aesthetics Medical Spa, our products are professionally selected for quality and effectiveness. A blend of specialized masks, gels and formulated creams are customized to rejuvenate, protect and nourish your skin. The key to our medical facials is the knowledgeable combination of treatments that are tailored to your skin diagnosis, medical history, and lifestyle. At Fiala Aesthetics Medical Spa, you will be welcomed by our professional and friendly staff in a warm, inviting, and confidential medical setting – so for more information, please call today.